The best Female Friendly Community for Networking & Business.

Book Your Ticket Today!

Seats are limited.
Your Info
Registration Form
Choose your seat
Confirmation Form
Featured in media:
Do you need to know how to expand your business? Want to learn how to move to the next level?

This business event will inspire, encourage and empower you, no matter from what background you come, your age or circumstances, this is the opportunity for you and the time to take action and take charge of your life.
The best Female-Friendly Community
for Networking and Business
BUSINESS WOMAN TODAY FORUM
A NEW PLATFORM TO GROW
YOUR BUSINESS GLOBALLY 
Hi I'm         
Jeremy Jackson
 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas porta orci ut nisi laoreet, eget hendrerit nisi sagittis. Nam rutrum, arcu vel pellentesque interdum, risus est sodales purus, sit amet congue felis felis non metus. Aliquam nunc ante, venenatis facilisis scelerisque in, vehicula sit amet mauris. Curabitur tempor ullamcorper porta. Quisque et massa in massa ullamcorpe .

Consectetur id vel elit. Etiam eleifend urna ac mauris sollicitudin, eget porta enim fringilla. Morbi ultricies orci a bibendum varius. Nulla facilisi. Aenean sagittis pharetra augue, quis viverra leo fermentum consectetur. Pellentesque viverra dui vitae nisl blandit eleifend. Nam laoreet semper felis at luctus. Quisque eget commodo magna.

Maecenas consequat quis magna pellentesque tincidunt. Suspendisse potenti. Quisque lacus sapien, suscipit a malesuada et, laoreet et eros. Mauris malesuada aliquet odio, in vulputate magna commodo sed. Phasellus non pretium elit. 
YOU WILL BE EMPOWERED AND MOTIVATED TO ACCELERATE YOUR JOURNEY AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.
  •   Follow the exact steps after creating a brilliant business idea. 
  •  Fund your business and make it global.
  •  Set achievable goals for generating income that will pay for your lifestyle desires, provide you financial freedom, and give something back to the world or your community for the greater good.
  •  Be the CEO of your life: Put your plans into action to make it happen.
  •  Use business to change lives for the better – have a mindset to profit with a purpose.
  •  Understand the attributes of a financially successful entrepreneur with a sustainable business model.
  •  Navigate your way through the challenges and pitfalls, and learn how to manage cash-flow.
  •  Successfully acquire funding and ethically make full use of resources at little or no cost that has a mutual benefit.
DO YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS?
let's make it global! with the right mindset everything is achievable.
Mirela Sula will share the exact steps you need to take in order to achieve that.
The keynote speakers, Mirela Sula and Andy Harrington, are entrepreneurs and leaders, who are passionate about their area of expertise and are happy to share quality tips and techniques for growth and empowerment. We will have other women speakers as well who will share their experience and success stories with you.
 WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
THe BWT FORUM  IS EXACTLY FOR YOU! 
It is your chance to discover your true potential and take real action, from the experience of Andy Harrington.
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
This business event will inspire, encourage and empower you, no matter from what background you come, your age or circumstances, this is the opportunity for you and the time
to take action and take charge of your life.
THE BUSINESSWOMAN TODAY FORUM
A FULL DAY EVENT
IN CENTRAL LONDON 
Sunday, 3rd March 2019
9AM – 6.30PM
What you will Learn:
Overcome your limiting belief
It is important that you tap into your source and activate your knowledge to uncover your limiting belief systems, connect with your inner power
and develop more tools to reprogramming the mind.
Connect with your wisdom
It’s vital that you recognise your knowledge and use it. We invest some much in our education, trainings, qualification and self-development but the knowledge does not apply itself, we need to activate it and monetise it.
Build Your Online Marketing
This business conference will teach you how to create different ways to market a business online through increasing website traffic and get better leads. Create an Insta Worthy account, an increasingly popular marketing tool for businesses. Following social media rules that can make your business accounts more effective
Building a Community
The biggest shifts businesses have to make today is away from individual relationships with customers to building interconnected relationships through the building of communities. 
By doing so it meets a human need we have for a sense of belonging with like minded people. At this full day Forum you'll learn how to grow your following through building your own niched community.
Monetising Your Message
Without doubt content sharing can be the most lucrative business strategy. But at some point you'll need to pivot to an offer for people to buy your service or product. Many would experts are great at delivering content but they don't know how to sell without feeling strange or coming across all 'salesy'.
Content Creation
It’s vital to have great quality content that is packaged as a solution to your audience’s problems. However, for many people their content is too loose and hard to follow. So you'll discover how to produce a solution framework in the form of your unique recipe, system, blueprint, or mode
At this open forum for women entrepreneurs we will show you how you can better inform, impact, inspire and influence people to want to hire you as a freelancer, consultant, practitioner, professional service provider, coach, mentor, therapist, advisor or whatever you aspire to become or be better at.
Share this video with a great woman you know:
The BusinessWoman Today Forum will give you so many ideas, inspiration, motivation and desire to grow, expand globally and be unstoppable.
We have seen so many women around the world growing massively as a result of being part of our community and we would love to invite you to start a new journey in your business, where you are not alone but supported by many like-minded global women. 
This event is designed to give you the tools and self-belief to empower you financially, as well as the courage to build or grow your own business. An increasing number of women are starting their own business and we aim to equip, encourage and inspire women to succeed and grow with a sustainable business model. 
DO YOU WANT TO BE THE ONE? 
  •  THE ONE IN 2 ENTREPRENEURS THAT MAKES IT TO THREE YEARS IN BUSINESS?
  •  THE ONE IN 3 ENTREPRENEURS THAT MAKES IT TO TEN YEARS IN BUSINESS?
  •   THE ONE IN 10 ENTREPRENEURS THAT HAS A HIGH PERFORMING BUSINESS AFTER TEN YEARS? 
More and more women are taking the initiative to start their own business but in order to succeed we need to find a positive and supportive environment, build a good strategy, overcome the barriers and challenges, and use the right tools that we need to grow our business.

Join us in central London on 3rd March to learn and be inspired to boost your entrepreneurship journey to success. Make it a business that is not only surviving but also thriving!

Are you a woman entrepreneur, an executive, or a woman looking for a new career? This event is exactly for you. It will give you so many ideas, inspiration, motivation and desire to grow, expand globally and be unstoppable.  
DO YOU WANT
to grow your business globally?
Imagine yourself with a group of like-minded women 
business owners and entrepreneurs. Do you need help 
growing your business, but you aren’t sure who to turn to? 
You are not alone.

At this event female entrepreneurs will come together to talk business, share ideas, learn from experts, and take actions 
to create a bigger future for their business.

Did you know that small businesses accounted for 99.3% of all private sector businesses in the UK at the beginning of 2016? Or that the combined annual turnover was £1.8 trillion, which is 47% of all private sector turnover in the UK? Women are still a small minority of business owners but their number is growing every year and they have a lower failure rate than men! (More than half of small business fail within 5 years).
  •  Understand the source within yourself.
  •  Take actions towards your brightest future.
  •  Connect with wise and supportive women 
WITH THE RIGHT HELP YOU CAN CREATE YOUR SUCCESS
AND REACH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD.
But that’s just part of what you’ll take away with you from this Forum how to use tools as public speaking, events and online marketing to Build a Global Brand.
This very special event will also show you step-by-step how to design, develop and deliver content online, on-stage and on-screen so you can stop trading your time for money and instead live the life you love, by doing the work you love, with people you love.
No matter what industry or business you are in, be it dentistry, lawyer, self-development, consultant, coach, health, investing, sales, marketing or anything else you can think of you’ll discover how to become a sought after leader in your field and how to monetise this attention.
Join us to make your entrepreneurship journey a success!
EARLY BIRD - General Admission
2 for the price of 1
£
+ VAT
  • Admission to 1 - DAY event ✔
  • Tea/Coffee during breaks ✔
  • Lunch, Snacks ✔
  • Early Bird: Bring one guest for FREE. 2 for the price of 1. Reserved front row seating. Goodie bag with gifts from the vendors. Tea/coffee included morning and afternoon break and lunch. We will contact you for the details of your guest so we can communicate with them directly.
  • • Sales end on January 31
EARLY BIRD - VIP
2 for the price of 1
£
+ VAT
  • Tea/Coffee during breaks ✔
  • Lunch, Snacks 
  • Reserved front row seating ✔
  • Goodie bag with gifts from vendors ✔
  • Goodie bag with gifts from Global Woman ✔
  • • Early Bird VIP: Bring one guest for FREE. 2 for the price of 1. Reserved front row seating. Goodie bag with gifts from the vendors. Tea/coffee included morning and afternoon break and lunch. We will contact you for the details of your guest so we can communicate with them directly. 
  • • Sales end on January 31
If you want to showcase your business at the Global Woman Conference in LA, to network and connect with the Global Woman Club members and to the public attending the event, this is the right package for you.
It includes a 3 minutes pitch on stage.
Vendor
Table
£
+ VAT
  • Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks ✔
  • 
Tea/Coffee during breaks ✔
  • Reserved front row seating ✔
  • Vendor Table ✔
  • 3 Minute Speaking ✔
  • • Sales end on February 21
You hear them say...
About The Global Woman Club Community
"I remember when a friend of mine told me about the Global Woman Club. I met him at another big networking event, it was also a breakfast meeting, and I was feeling bored. I told my friend, I am going to give up to these events, they don’t offer what I need and expect. He said, “Wait, don’t give up yet, I know an amazing community that all women love. I am not a woman, but I have many friends that joined Global Woman Club and they got crazy about it, you may love it”. He was absolutely right, since I discovered Global Woman I stopped going anywhere else, I found everything there. Thank to this international platform I have expanded my business in London, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Brussels and now I can’t wait for Dubai and many more countries. It is incredible. Thank you Global Woman and Mirela Sula for this global vision to connect women globally. So much needed and worth."
Katarina Hanssens Carlsson
Business Consultant, Stockholm.
"When I discovered Global Woman I felt I discovered a new world full of opportunities. Since then I don’t stop talking about it. I wish more women know about this real authentic amazing community with genuine support for each other which helps our business massively. I especially love the MasterMind Classes that Mirela Sula organises, big big value with great content and energy. I have attended meetings in many clubs and the energy is always the same, positive and motivational. I would definitely recommend"
Magdalena Petkova
Wisdom and Meditation Teacher, London
Ready? Let's Get Started!
Are you a woman
entrepreneur, an executive, or a woman looking for a new career? 
This conference is exactly for you. 
Supported by:
Global Woman Magazine
Discover incredible stories of outstanding women and be inspired by their experience.
Global Woman Club
Be a Global Woman! Join the Club and connect with other Global Women.
Global Woman TV
Listen to exclusive interviews of inspiring people. An entire show for women by women.
Ready? Let's Get Started!

THE BUSINESS WOMAN TODAY MAGAZINE
If you can't attend to THE BUSINESS WOMAN TODAY Conference than you might be interested in joining our Online Community and discover incredible stories of outstanding women that you can connect with.
TERMS  I  PRIVACY  I  LEGAL
The BusinessWoman Today | Copyright ©2019 | All Rights Reserved